275B Uhu St.
Kahului Community Center
Maui (808) 270-7403
Molokai (808) 553-3204
Lanai (808) 565-6979 (7:00am - 3:30pm)
Fax: (808) 877-2121
Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 4:30 pm
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
Note: Payment of fees at the time of registration ensures enrollment of your child/ren in the PALS program.
Important information that will be helpful in registering your child(ren):
- Birth certificates are needed for children who are 5 years old.
- Verification of participation in your child's School Reduced/Free Meal Program or Food Stamp Eligibility forms must be presented at time of registration. Failure to present forms will result in you being required to pay the regular fee rate.
PALS 2014 Winter Program Dates:
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 to Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Maui: Hana, Paia, Kula, Pukalani, Eddie Tam, Pomaikai, KCC, Waihee, Lihikai, Princess Nahienaena, Kenolio
Lanai: Lanai Community Center
Winter 2014 Registration Dates
- Lahaina Registration: Princess
Monday October 27, 2014 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Lahaina Civic Center
- Upcountry Registration: Paia, Eddie Tam, Kula, Pukalani
Tuesday October 28, 2014 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Hannibal Tavares Community Center
- Kihei Registration: Kenolio
Saturday November 1, 2014 9:00am-1:00pm @ Kihei Community Center Small Room
- Central Registration: KCC, Pomaikai, Lihikai, Waihee
Thursday November 6, 2014 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Velma McWayne Santos Community Center
- Final Registration: (Additional spaces not filled at district registration)
Thursday November 13, 2014 3:00pm-7:00pm @ Velma McWayne Santos Community Center
- Registration for: Kaunakakai, Hana, and Lanai will be on Tuesday & Wednesday, December 23 - 24, 7:00am-9:00am and 3:00pm-430pm each day.
See the 2014 Winter Session Flyer
for specific cost and payment information.
* * Important - Payment in full for the program must be made at time of registration. No exceptions will be made. There will be no wait lists.