February 24, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Maui County Business Resource Center
New Business Ideas cross people’s minds all the time. Learn what elements to evaluate and what it takes to start a business in Maui County.
Here are some key questions to ask when starting a business:
• Can you describe your business; what problem are you solving?
• What are your Startup costs and how will you finance that?
• How do you learn about your target market?
• How will you market your business?
• Who are your customers and what’s in it for them?
• How will you reach your customers?
• Who are your competitors?
• How will you price your product or service?
• How will you make a profit?
Finally, how do you take the answers above and turn it into an action plan?
Wayne Wong is the Maui Center Director of the Hawaii Small Business Development Center Network. The Center provides both existing and aspiring business owners with confidential, one-on-one, no cost business advising services, training workshops, and market research services.
February 24, 2017, 1:00 PM - 11:59 PM @ Planning Conference Room