The mission of PALS is to provide a safe, nurturing, and quality recreation program for the children of Maui County that addresses their physical, social, cultural, and educational needs during summer and intersession breaks.
- Parent Manual (2.48 MB)
Online registration process will include a separate email at a later date that will be sent to you to for site confirmation no later than November 28, 2016. This email will contain payment information dates, locations, and required document reminders to finalize your PALS registration.
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule an appointment time for online access/assistance at (808) 270-7403.
PALS 2016 Winter Program Dates:
Friday December 23, 2016 to Thursday January 05, 2017 (8 Program Days)
- Monday December 26, 2016 Christmas Day (Observed)
- Monday January 02, 2017 New Years Day (Observed)
Available Summer 2016 Sites by District
- WEST: Princess Nahienaena Elementary School
- SOUTH: Kenolio Recreation Center
- EAST: Eddie Tam Social Hall, Kula Elementary School, Paia Elementary School, Pukalani Elementary School
- CENTRAL: Kahului Community Center, Lihikai Elementary School, Pomaikai Elementary School, Waihee Elementary School
- HANA: Hana PALS Room
- MOLOKAI: Kilohana Community Center, Kualapuu Community Center, Mitchell Pauole Community Center
- LANAI: Lanai Community Center
Winter 2016 Registration Dates
ONLINE Only from November 1, 2016 (8:00a.m.) to November 13, 2016 (midnight HST).
If you are unable to process your registration online please call to schedule a time for online access at our Maui (Kahului), Molokai (Kaunakakai) or Lanai PALS offices.
* As a reminder all registration sites will be filled based upon first, second, third choice selections as identified in the registration application.
See the for specific cost and payment information.