Summary Of Services

  • Application for citizenship including documentation, eligibility and submission (Form N-400)
  • Preparation for naturalization test and interview
  • Derivative citizenship through parents (Form N-600)

Employment Eligibility:
"Green Cards"
  • Initial applications, renewals, lost or damaged cards (Form I-90)
  • Adjustment of status based on marriage to a US citizen or qualifying relative
  • Temporary Permanent Resident Cards

  • Employment Authorization Cards (Form I-765)
  • Removal of Conditions (Form I-751)

Family Reunification through family based petitions:
  • Initial petition (Form I-130)
  • Payment of filing fees
  • Choice of Agent
  • Affidavits of Support 
  • Requests for Evidence
  • Correspondence and inquiries including calling USCIS and the National Visa Center
  • Adding family members to petitions or removing them
  • Issues upon arrival in the U.S. including referrals to other State & Federal agencies.
  • Fiancé Petitions (Form I-129 F)
  • For U.S. Please visit a U.S. Post Office
  • For foreign passport renewals, please visit the nearest Consular Office of the desired Country

COFA (Micronesians)
  • Lost or damaged I-94’s (Form I-102)
  • Passport renewals and replacements

  • We may be able to refer you to a translator or interpreter
Other Immigration Matters: